Customer Care Representative - eCommerce Support
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
· Provides prompt and efficient service to customers & team members including the appropriate escalation of issues.
· Builds system expertise with order management systems to better serve customers.
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
· Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
· Liaise with other departments as required to resolve customer’s issues and questions.
- Education: College degree
· Language: English proficiency
· 6 + months experience within a customer service/contact center environment would be an advantage
· Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
· Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet browser· Business acumen in areas of customer service, e-commerce, retail, logistics or sales support is advantageous
· Experience in and an eye for process improvement.
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
· Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
· Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Exquisite follow-up skills.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Strong sense of urgency.
· Ability to work cross functionally with interdepartmental teams.
Microsoft Office, including Excel/Word/Outlook/Visio (intermediate or advanced skills only); PowerPoint (Basic skills) and knowledge on Enterprise level order entry systems
Salary: 40,000 - 50,000