Customer Experience Analyst
Candidate's responsibilities include developing an analytical and logical evaluation of our programming development. This will be achieved by working closely with the CSS software engineers, other team members and our customer accounts. Provide comprehensive solutions to customer challenges, and become a subject matter expert within our market and with our business relationships.
Candidate must demonstrate comfort with working directly with other team members and software engineers for advice and assistance as needed. Additionally, strong problem solving, investigative, analytical, debugging, and technical skills are required. When resolving issues, in addition to tracking down the problem, the ability to develop a solution, outline a fix, test and document results is required. Candidate will work as an interface to the outside sales and in-house engineering teams to assure CSS is meeting and exceeding product expectations. A successful candidate will possess strong communication skills, attention to detail, good business sense, a positive attitude, and plenty of initiative.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree recommended
- Experience or background in management, client relations, account management
- Able to work as a team member and be a positive influence on others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and business logic skills to assist in automating our clients
- Ability to manage and solve conflicts and challenges with accounts
- Good public speaking, presence and confidence
- Adaptable and flexible. Adjusts to varied audiences effectively. Able to flex between administrative and strategic work.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is required
- Ability to build strong partnerships with the internal and external teams, including employees at all levels within the organization
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently with a proactive working style
- Strong team player. Is willing and able to stretch outside of assigned duties to accomplish the business goal.
- Strong interpersonal skills - Personable and can quickly stimulate confidence and influence others in the organization.
- Satisfy acceptable adherence to Direct Energy policies
- Flexibility to adjust schedule and/or an ability to work overtime as needed.
- Strong Intellect - Combines analytical reasoning, creativity, conceptual ability and judgment.
- Results driven - An energetic, resourceful and hands-on individual with a strong service orientation, who commits himself/herself fully to the job, and is dedicated to developing and delivering outstanding work.
Salary: $45,000 to $55,000 / year