Customer Experience Manager
We are looking for a dedicated, experienced professional to help support our Customer Relationship team. This person will be responsible for developing, implementing and supporting seamless customer service, purposeful experiences, and valued lasting relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Work as part of the team which owns, coordinates, drives, and designs the customer experience.
- Provide assistance and support to onsite managers for resident-related issues.
- Provide one business day response (or faster) to digital correspondence and one business day response (or faster) to phone calls.
- Document all interactions and correspondence using property management software.
- Manage and monitor service issues
- Provide phone and email support to Customer Service Team
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in customer service.
- The ability to problem-solve: be a self-starter when tackling projects and constantly ask, “how could I make things better for the customer?”
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Must have exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal).
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Able to type 55+ WPM.