Customer Operations & Relationship Management
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TAM
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
The Manager, Operations leads a manufacturing site with a focus on operations. He/she is responsible for executing manufacturing, capital equipment needs, customer satisfaction, productivity, and talent strategies aligned with our global standard and in a way that allows sustainable and successful achievement of budget and three year business strategy, financial, and customer satisfaction objectives. The Manager, Operations role requires high levels of problem solving ability, deep technical skills, leadership, and organization savviness with an ability to manage in a complex, matrix organization design. The Manager, Operations must have the leadership agility to dive deep into problems, and create talent on their teams allowing the Manager to empower others to take on full responsibility for results and growth.
- Ensures site area of responsibility meets all corporate compliance commitments – financial, ethics and legal and regulatory including medical device regulations aligned with and supported by the product quality and regulatory compliance officer. Quality and Regulatory Compliance is of utmost importance in Orchid and the orthopedic manufacturing industry. Leading quality and compliance with our Integrity First Core Value is a clear expectation and requirement for all Orchid team members.
- Develops and Maintains Strategic Customer Relationships
- Builds trustful relationships with strategic customer base at senior operations, supply chain, and purchasing levels required for success.
- Understands strategic customer’s supply chain models and challenges with implementing chosen supply chain models. Collaborates and develops plans to resolve customer challenges while building switching costs, allowing Orchid to harvest investments for the customer.
- Involved with implementing order fulfillment and quality systems, allowing world class customer satisfaction. This world class execution system allows the leader to focus on improvement and strategic customer relationship development.
- Leads Culture Development and Talent Management Processes and Results
- Supports Achievement of Financial and Operating Plan Goals
Required Qualifications :
- Experience working in a medium to large, global company with best practices approach, preferred.
- 5+ years of successful experience leading a large team – 30 more.
- Cross-functional experience. Having experience working in and across more than one function – e.g. manufacturing, supply chain, finance, program/project management preferred.
- Successful experience leading a transformational change, preferred.
- 5+ years of increasing responsibility leading hourly and salaried professional organizations.
- Exposure to and participation in integrated business planning (Sales & Operations Planning process), quality system deployment, and lean manufacturing in an industrial setting.
- Demonstrated results in developing talent, organization strategies, and management systems in a high revenue growth environment.