Customer Success Specialist
You would be responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with clients on behalf of the company by taking responsibility for each client or prospective client contact and by ensuring that all client requirements are met in a timely manner. The Customer Service Representative will serve as a key internal representative of our company, so you must convey to the client a sense of expertise in printing & mailing, our capabilities and the way we do business within our company culture. Since you will be in contact with key accounts and prospective clients, you will need to display tact, professionalism and sensitivity.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responding in a fast manner to all client and prospect needs. This includes asking intelligent discovery questions, gathering information for projects, job requirements, problem solving and actively managing orders from initial contact to shipment.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service to build a trusting relationship, not just a transactional one.
- At the direction of sales staff, contact existing and prospective customers promoting products and services and provide feedback to sales staff.
- Keeping detailed records of each project’s timeline, progress, challenges, and completion and be able to provide regular status updates to management.
- Review order information, specific requirements and any other pertinent information for the accurate preparation of an estimate/order.
- Maintain relationships with our trusted vendors and suppliers while continually learning industry knowledge.
- Be well versed in all products and constructions that we offer.
- Managing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
Education / Formal Training Required:
Some college education or equivalent in customer service.
- 2+ years in a B2B customer service setting.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to deal with and manage many different personality types both internally and externally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Outgoing, social, energetic personality.
- Sense of Urgency: Prioritizes well, shows energy, reacts to opportunities, instills urgency in others, meets deadlines.
- Decision Making - Ability to make good, solid decisions based on mixture of analysis, experience, and judgment. Pro-actively recognizes problems and responds.
- Ability to maintain and use discretion with confidential information.
- Quality: Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems and owns/acts on quality problems.
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjust plans to meet changing needs.
- Dependability: Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles change, sets personal standards, and stays focused under pressure.