Customer Support Analyst
As an analyst, you will be responsible for enhancing each customer’s relationship. This objective will be primarily accomplished by providing assistance for customers with questions or issues regarding our diverse product lines or services and their application in the customer’s business operating environment. Support is provided in adherence to company guidelines, and will be performed through various channels (telephone, email, chat, etc.). Customer relationships will also be enhanced by the identification of customer needs that can be addressed by additional Sage products or services. In addition, analysts will regularly author articles for submission to the knowledge base and engage in team based project work.
- Provides an Extraordinary Customer Experience by addressing inquiries using a variety of channels (telephone, email, chat, social media, etc.) in a support-center environment adhering to scheduled shifts, procedures, metrics, and departmental goals.
- Identifies the root cause of the client’s software or system issues and uses system analysis and testing techniques to solve low to moderately complex application or system issues.
- Uses Knowledge Center Support (KCS) methodologies to efficiently resolve issues. Contributes to company knowledge capital by creating and modifying reusable solutions in the knowledge base according to established procedures and policies. Actively promotes the knowledge base to our customers. Maintains article quality standards.
- Assists customers in gaining the most value from their Sage products and services.
- Identifies additional opportunities for Sage solutions to benefit the customer's business needs.
- Documents each customer contact using our contact tracking systems in a clear, concise, and understandable format. Escalate unresolved customer issues with all pertinent information included, to appropriate resources.
- Works collaboratively and effectively within a team of peers. Maintains a positive, constructive attitude in the workplace. This includes presenting challenges in a positive light, offering constructive approaches to overcoming difficulties, and treating all individuals with respect.
- Prioritizes work balancing importance from the customer perspective and operational efficiency. Follows through on commitments, communicates status of work, identifies and requests assistance with barriers that may interfere with progress. Adjusts workload when priorities and resources change, managing time and resources to ensure the best possible outcome for the customer, employee and organization.
- Stays current on technical and business knowledge in all assigned applications, as well as support processes and procedures
Salary: 30,000 - 40,000