Analytics Consultant 2
Location : Uptown
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : MananPatel-CAFW3960667
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4+
Required Education : 4+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Financial Services
Job Description :
• Responsible for identifying business requirements and translating business needs into moderately complex analyses and projects for a department or functional area.
• Performs complex analysis of findings and trends using statistical and/or financial analysis, modeling, process documentation, profitability analysis, etc.; recommends solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency, quality, compliance, etc.
• Identifies business requirements and analytical needs; identifies and recommends potential data sources; compiles and mines data from multiple, cross business sources.
• Responds to requests for specific, customized reports and ad hoc analyses.
• Ensures adherence to data management regulations and policies.
• May provide guidance to less experienced specialists and consultants.
May partner with technology group.:
• 4+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Bachelors degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 2+ years directly applicable work experience.
Required Qualifications :
The PTQA Team is seeking an analytics consultant to trouble shoot and maintain existing Microsoft Excel tools, and develop new Microsoft Excel tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our review activities (e.g., extracting test results from multiple workbooks, calculating ratings, status reporting, capacity analysis). Specific duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Trouble shoot and maintain existing Microsoft Excel tools used in test execution and reporting
• Enhance existing Microsoft Excel tools to streamline and simplify automation
• Develop new tools in support of analysis and reporting of results
• Thoroughly document and succinctly write program/development documentation Desired
• Solid problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Microsoft Excel experience designing and running macros
• Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills