Our client is looking for an analytical expert with strong SQL skills who enjoys rolling up their sleeves working on solving complex business questions using large, complex real-world behavioral data. Your work will directly impact the business and highly visible business decisions. Data warehousing will be the main focus of this position.
- Build out all reporting that will go on top of data pipeline into data service tool
- Transform data for reporting purposes
- Data analysis extracting, profiling, and comparing large data sets
- Statistical analysis, report writing
- Reorganize data, clean it, and put into data warehousing
- SME for stakeholders on data and its ability to support business need
- Ability to build relationships to achieve results
- Strong organization and communication skills
- 3+ years experience in analytical role
- 3+ years SQL experience
- Requires experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools and/or statistical software.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills also essential.
- Must possess expert level knowledge of MS Excel
- Expert skills with Microsoft Access
- Experience with VB and database development/data analysis