We are currently recruiting for an incredible opportunity to work for an international organization as they continue to grow their market share in the US and abroad. This role will be a dual role involving both analytical and internal and external communications.
The role will involve multiple moving parts including inventory management, forecast analysis, vendor relations and communication with partners and managers in Central America and Mexico
- Manage regional product group finished goods inventory to optimize cost and service level. The focus is to re-supply from multiple, domestic and international supply points including drop shipments and 3rd party vendors.
- Manage the phase-in and phase-out of new or obsolete products respectively.
- Replenish and distribute stocks to the main and satellite warehouses in a timely manner.
- Manage the planning for customer-specific requirements and handle the allocation of shortage items in collaboration with the Market Area Sales Manager.
- Maintain the planning data in SAP for MRP and DRP
Forecast management responsibilities:
- Support Forecasting Process as Key User of its Market Area
- Challenge and validate the forecasts at the market/area
- Lead Pre-SOP process of its market areas.
- Create a close working relationship with the Sales Managers and establish ways of efficient and effective communication on business matters
- University degree in Supply Chain, Logistics International Transportation, Engineering or Business related field
- CPIM/APICS certification
- 5 years in inventory management, planning and distribution and team leader
- In depth knowledge and understanding of SAP is required
- Strong MS Excel Skills
- High Planning skills
- Written and oral communication skills;
- Strong oral and written knowledge of English, Spanish
- Able to negotiate with different levels in the organization
- Organize, process oriented and time management;
- Results orientation.