Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_DE
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : 2 year technical degree OR 4 year Engineering Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
THE COMPANY PROFILE:
- Industry leading manufacturer of industrial technology.
- Organization partners with some of the worlds leading manufacturers in the automotive, aerospace, and materials space.
- Focus on employee development along with a commitment to the success of their customers.
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits.
THE SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
- Work directly with sales team and customers to specify equipment/systems needed for industrial applications.
- Create 3D models of parts, assemblies, and layouts along with creating 2D production drawings.
- Develop technical documentation required for quoting purposes.
- Perform calculations related to horsepower, flow, force, heat, etc.
- Create hydraulic schematics using AutoCad.
- Work closely with Project Managers to oversee projects through the production phase.
- Serve as technical resource to customers and sales team.
- Work closely with and develop professional relationships with vendors and suppliers.
Required Qualifications :
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- 4 Year Engineering degree preferred, but will consider Associates degree with related experience.
- 3+ years of design experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment.
- High level of proficiency in 3D CAD.
- Experience with fluid mechanics and hydraulics systems strongly preferred.
- Project Management skills are a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.