Location : Mooresville, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_DE
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
TalentBridge is partnered with a local organization who focuses on the design and development of custom, high performance products for the automotive industry. We are seeking a talented Mechanical Engineer to develop great products in a cutting edge environment.
- Develop 3D models using CATIA with a focus on quality, manufacturability, and performance.
- Prepare detailed drawings for manufacturing and provide engineering support for shop floor personnel.
- Spend time on shop floor assisting with production and prototype builds.
- Serve as primary point of contact with customers to develop and cultivate relationships.
- Manage project timelines and ensure projects stay within budget.
- Develop solutions to improve existing products.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and help identify new technologies that can benefit the organization.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years experience in a mechanical design role; preferably in the automotive or aerospace industry.
- Must have a high level of proficiency with CATIA and have familiarity working with composites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects at once.