Location : Salisbury, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_SrME
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8+
Required Education : BS in Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Industry leading manufacturer of heavy equipment.
- Company is highly focused on the enrichment of every employee, including necessary training and career advancement.
- High Visibility with a commitment to professional development
- Relaxed professional environment with manufacturing on-site
- Aggressive growth plan and a new fresh atmosphere geared for the future
Sr. Mechanical Engineer Position Summary:
- Responsible for the detailed design of new equipment and components and modification and improvements to existing products from concept to full production.
- Leads technical projects through all phases of product development and release.
- Provides project status & risk assessments across company.
- Works closely with all other departments within the company to ensure that product design meets their expectations. (i.e. reliability, manufacturability, aesthetics, customer requirements, regulatory requirements, etc.)
- Performing engineering calculations
- Create 2D and 3D CAD solid models and engineering drawings of new products as directed by project manager and/or client
- Create and manager Bills of Materials.
Required Qualifications :
- 8+ years of heavy equipment and/or systems design.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology require.
- Proficiency in 3D CAD
- Experience with FEA
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals across all levels of the organization.
- Hydraulics experience is a plus.