Location : Fort Mill, SC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : BH
Compensation : 63.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4+
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Banking - Financial Services
Job Description :
- Performing end to End Software Release Planning, Design, Process, Quality & Execution Recommend changes to existing release processes to create consistency from Development to Production
- Establish standards, best practices, and consistencies in release strategies, methodologies, and executions from Development to Production
- Perform Production Releases within approved production release windows
- Participate in Change Advisory/Review Board meetings and process to provide release context to approvals and considerations, as well as committing to owning the transition process of a release into production
- Troubleshoot failed releases and deployments across all environments, providing root cause analysis on failed deployments as needed
- Leverage existing tools to deploy code and packages through Development to Production (including but not limited to Octopus Deploy, Azure DevOps, Team City, Puppet).
- Monitor, trend, and assess quality and success of releases from Development through Production with a focus on driving higher release quality and success Design & Problem Solving
- Implement and design automated software delivery processes that follow architecture’s prescribed standards and industry best practices for DevOps.
- Implements optimal solutions for architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
- Solving problems, debugging and optimizing code/automation to ensure optimum performance and security
Required Qualifications :
- Experience with configuration and infrastructure management tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Chef, ARM templates, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, AKS, ACR
- In-depth understanding of DevOps best practices as outlined by the DevOps handbook and DevOps toolkit 2.0.
- Experience with handling code via source control systems (such as CVS, Git, TFS) in continuous integration environments
- Experience with building applications in Azure/AWS Cloud architectures
- TeamCity, Octopus, TFS preferred, not required