Location : Mooresville, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Carmen Thomas
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : Bachelor's degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Marketing
Job Description :
Overseeing P&L of an assigned product group, the Digital Merchant will lead all digital merchandising, product selection optimization and direct fulfillment programming for a customer driven Omnichannel experience.
- Develop & implement product strategies built to increase profitable revenue & gross margin growth.
- Deliver data & insights to drive future product assortments & seasonal plans, aligned with digital strategy & growth objectives.
- Communicate category & buying strategies to cross functional & category business partners, advocating for digital opportunities & experiences.
- Partner closely with Digital, Supply Chain, Planning, Allocation, Merchandising, and Marketing to strengthen the best in class product & shopping experiences
- Combine knowledge of marketplace trends with consumer data & KPIs to identify incremental wins & merchandising opportunities
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
- 3+ years experience in digital merchandising, eCommerce merchandising, or merchandising, preferably with P&L responsibility
- Team supervision strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills