Digital Marketing Analyst
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Marketing
Job Description :
- Craft and manage digital marketing campaigns to deliver a superior user experience, driving revenue potential and brand relevance.
- Be a champion in the design, delivery, and measurement of customer-facing web, mobile, and digital marketing programs.
- Create and manage the organization’s digital & social strategy across all geographic footprints and channels
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years digital marketing experience
- Preferred experience with tools such as Moz, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, etc.
- Preferred experience with Adobe Photoshop as well as HTML and CSS templates
- Google Analytics and/or Google Ads certifications a plus but not required