Digital Marketing Manager
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Carmen Thomas
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : Bachelor's degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Marketing
Job Description :
We're identifying a high performing, mission driven Digital Marketing Manager to join one of Charlotte's top organizations. The DMM is responsible for driving customer acquisition and retention, along with contributing to the expansion of brand awareness. They will collaborate cross-functionally to integrate digital channels into marketing communications strategy.
- Optimize & implement digital marketing plans for web content, email, digital advertising, social media, and influencer programs.
- Manage web updates, including SEO, and analytics with web traffic increase and user experience goals in mind.
- Oversee paid search and retargeting digital advertising campaigns.
- Develop social media channels through content calendar and content planning.
- Grow influencer relations programming.
- Contribute to the development of mission fueled, responsive content using organizational priorities.
- Measure and evaluate digital campaign performance.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing industry trends.
Required Qualifications :
- 3+ years digital marketing campaign tactical execution experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or similar
- Strong understanding of web, email, social media, and digital advertising channels
- Proven expertise in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, WordPress, Google Analytics, Excel, a/b testing
- Knowledge of HTML, GIF preferred
- Familiarity with web design.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with digital influencer ecosystem.
- Experience with video production and editing, including knowledge of programs and tools.
- Familiarity with analytic suites of various major social media and video platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Excellent presentation skills