Director of Finance
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Matt Thomas
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10+
Required Education : BS Finance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
$150M Division of a global CPG company looking for a Divisional Finance Director. Full P&L Responsibilities.
- Finance Director will be a key member of the finance team responsible for all manufacturing activities related to devices product line. This position will manage a team of cost managers to provide analysis, reporting, and forecasting of product cost as well as a team of finance managers to provide finance support to operations. This position offers significant responsibility and interaction with business partners as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within a growing Finance organization.
- Be a thought leader who engages in strategic and tactical discussions, provides in-depth finance acumen, and drives financial performance.
- Partner with Strategic Sourcing and manage a team of cost managers to facilitate product cost consolidation, analysis, and reporting to senior leadership team.
- Drive cost reduction opportunities, track cost improvements, and facilitate cross-group alignment on manifestation of actual results and associated drivers.
- Partner with Manufacturing Operations and manage a team of finance managers to provide finance support at level.
- Develop performance dashboard with KPIs, benchmark performance across, and identify best practices to drive to adhere to.
- Establish and own month-end close process at level and roll up performance with variance analysis and key drivers.
- Develop financial forecast at level, set performance targets
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Operations to identify process inefficiencies, drive and track cost reduction initiatives.
Required Qualifications :
- 10+ years of Finance FP&A experience, preferably in finance operations roles.
- Finance-operations experience
- Strong financial modeling and analytical experience.
- Exceptional partnering skills with operations.
- Super user of Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, clean data organization).
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Operations.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.