Director of Finance
As Director of Finance, you're responsible for accurate financial reporting for legal entities, management of shared accounting resources and other shared resources. This position will engage across multiple business areas encompassing several ERP systems.
- Directs operations accounting functions/structure and assures compliance with corporate accounting policies, US GAAP and IFRS.
- Establishes, manages and enforces financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems. Including order to pay, tax, and payroll functions.
- Manages accounting, including monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes.
- Responsible for leading the operations annual operating budget process. Collaborates and engages with leadership team throughout budget process.
- Analyzes financial reports and evaluates operations performance and spending.
- Advises leadership and key stakeholders on accounting, financial, budgeting, asset management, forecasting, capital expenditures/projects, and profit improvement opportunities.
- Assists with optimized inventory management and analyzes fixed asset purchase justifications.
- Implements and manages internal/external audits and observation processes. Interfaces with internal and external auditors as needed.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of accounting software and supporting database, as needed.
- Ability to solve problems, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with a high degree of integrity and drive
- Comfortable learning new systems and operating within manual ERP
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Adapt to change with a positive attitude
- Customer service mentality
- Flexibility to work overtime if workload demands it
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree required; Accounting/Finance /Business
- CPA/MBA desired
- 5 (5) or more years in an accounting management leadership position
- Experience dealing with multiple work sites / remote groups
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products in particular Outlook, Excel, Skype
- ERP system experience