Director of Finance
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Matt Thomas
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10+
Required Education : BS in Finance, Accounting, Econ or Business
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
Our client is an industry leading industrial product organization with 100 years of history. They have a diversified product offering and have sustained growth over the last 10 years through acquisition and organic growth
- You will drive an efficient, effective and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and budgets that link to key corporate objectives, ensuring that all budgets and forecasts are accurate, comprehensive and completed on time.
- You will develop and implement frameworks for effective investment decision-making to ensure decisions are in alignment with the creation of shareholder value
- You will serve as key business partner and contributor to the development and analysis of budgets and forecasts
- You will own the monthly analysis of results vs. the company’s annual budget and the development of quarterly forecasts
- You will contribute to the evolution and execution of financial updates for various internal and external stakeholders, including CEO, executive leaders and The Division President
- You will provide critical input to the VP, Finance, CFO and other members of senior management regarding the financial performance of the Company, including recommendations for action and collaboratively developing operating policies and procedures to enable the attainment of corporate and business objectives
- You will lead and facilitate executive presentations, including financial results and comprehensive business analyses and recommendations for senior management and the Board
- You will partner with key stakeholders to develop, measure and monitor our key business metrics and connecting those metrics to our financial management processes
- You will lead, motivate, develop and retain a high-quality team
Required Qualifications :
- A Business-oriented undergraduate degree with an emphasis in Finance or Accounting
- An MBA is preferred
- 10+ years of progressive growth in financial management roles in industrial organizations (manufacturing, distribution, etc)
- Core competencies in financial planning, financial & economic modeling and analysis, and capital planning.
- Well-rounded leadership and management background, including: extensive financial planning experience in industry as well as strong track record in related areas such as financial reporting, project financial analysis, strategic planning in public companies.
- Experience leading, motivating and mentoring/growing teams.