Director of FP&A
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Matt Thomas
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10+
Required Education : BS in Finance, Accounting, or Related
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Distribution
Job Description :
The global HQ of a well-established international company with nearly 100 years of history. The company has over 6,000 employees and 80+ branches and fulfillment centers across the US. The company has a world class leadership team and a customer first culture that has led to their becoming one of the world’s largest in their industry.
As the Director of FP&A, you will lead all budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning for the commercial function and will help coordinate the overall company planning process and all associated reporting deliverables to the executive leadership team and the Board of Directors. Additionally, you will be responsible for providing strategic analysis and delivering business insights to drive optimized decision-making, provide financial leadership for business partnerships, and be part of building financial plans, creating analysis, and presenting recommendations to help drive growth
- Business Partnering: Become a trusted business partner to the Executive VP of Sales and VP of Operations, providing strategic and tactical financial leadership including development and the annual sales budget process and annual expense forecast. Supports senior management in the development and implementation of medium and long-term strategic plans.
- Financial Leadership: Updating Forecasts on a monthly basis, provide input for quarterly revenue guidance, development reporting tools and manage reporting priorities. You’ll also lead the organization’s investment and performance tracking and identification of performance trends within the business and risks and opportunities in current plans and forecast.
- Team Leadership: Lead and develop a team of 10 cross functional associates across multiple sites.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field. Masters or MBA a plus
- Minimum of eight years’ experience in financial management is required
- Minimum of five years’ experience managing associates is required
- Experience leading teams of 5+