Director of Infrastructure
The Director of Infrastructure is responsible for managing the hardware infrastructure including overseeing the configuration, maintenance, and installation of wired and wireless equipment and networks. Overseeing the configuration and maintenance of the servers, storage network, and back-ups; oversee the configuration and maintenance of any telecommunications equipment; supervise the network and systems administrators. Provide strategic advice for infrastructure development.
· Provide direction, vision, and leadership to the team, which manages and supports core hardware infrastructure and data-center
· Supervise network, database, server, and telecommunications optimization
· Budget and purchase infrastructure hardware and solutions
· Oversee maintenance of up-to-date inventory of network and server related equipment
· Review equipment, software, and configuration to ensure top performance
· Configuration of network equipment including routers, switches, and firewalls
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field required. Master’s Degree preferred.
· 10+ years of experience in Information Systems
· Supervisory experience required
· Network and Security Certifications preferred