Director of Project Management
Summary: We have partnered with a global organization seeking a proven and experienced Project Manager-Director. This is an extremely critical position within the organization to help insure the successful fulfillment of multiple of high dollar projects across different locations. The Director will control daily operations, procedures and raise the bar for the project management team.
- Responsible for the full-life cycle of projects and lead a team of project mangers on all aspects of delivery
- Manage project controls and risk management
- Full understanding of key business functions including finance, marketing, sales, HR, and including corporate initiatives
- Communicate with customers
- Make recommendation to the executive management team for improvements and implement processes improvement to maximize efficiencies
- Exceed financial performance
- Review bid reviews, negotiate contract terms and conditions, and clarify scope of services
- Communicate with internal & external resources
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills with at least 10 years of direct management experience in a similar Project Management function.
- Project management/coordination, prioritization and organizational experience leveraging technological solutions.
- Direct experience leading large heavy industrial projects with a proven successful track record.
- True resourceful skills in identifying, sourcing and coordinating equipment and teams as needed to ensure timely project completion.
- Ability to travel (30%); domestic & international
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing, Civil or related technical degree.
- 8+ years of relevant large scale capital projects in a heavy industrial environment
- Large Construction background
- International experience a plus