Director of Supply Chain
Job Type :
Reference Code :
Required Years of Experience :
Min 10 years
Required Education :
4 Year Degree
Job Description :
TalentBridge is working with a growing manufacturing company, seeking a Director, Supply Chain. Director, Supply Chain is responsible for creating and executing strategic plans that ensures The organization have best in class performance. Key focus on SIOP, vendor management programs, logistics, planning, scheduling and inventory controls. Evaluates past performance data to forecast needs for raw materials and production resources. Key performance indicators are improved: quality, delivery, efficiency of operations and purchasing savings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development, implementation and communication of supply chain strategy
- Develop a process that identifies and deliver new cost savings and cost avoidance year over year.
- Prepare and present business cases, return on investment models and proactively track progress towards delivering results presented in the business case.
- Develop supply chain risk matrix complete with risk mitigation plan.
- Develop standard work for production planning and scheduling.
- Develop strategy to improve inventory control (e.g. turns, accuracy, etc.).
- Develops and maintains global and regional contracts that are commercially sound and provide optimum protection against raw material shortages.
Required Qualifications :
Minimum of 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain certification, a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to influence across business and departmental lines, especially at the executive level
- Experience must include negotiating commercial terms and service level agreements for direct and indirect services
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Supply chain experience managing cross functional teams in a fast pace company
- Familiarity with world-class supply chain methods and tools (planning, scheduling, purchasing, and material flow)
- Ability to be innovative in issues related to strategic sourcing, supplier relations and lean material flow
- Excellent Coaching and developing others