Director of Wastewater Field Service
Provide functional activities for the Company within budgetary requirement and corporate plans that are necessary to manage a Field Service team to achieve world-class technical service for wastewater treatment facilities
• Manage and oversee regional Field Service team in order to ensure satisfactory job performance, area business objectives, revenue and gross profit targets.
• Actively pursue customer feedback and conduct formal quality audits of assigned territory to ensure customer satisfaction and consistent high quality service support.
• Maintain intimate knowledge of contractual obligations to Customers, Dealers and Authorized Third Party service organizations within the assigned area in order to properly respond and fulfill the obligations of the agreements.
• Achieve business financial objectives set for the assigned area in order to create economic growth for the company.
• Recommend purchases and or allocations of spare parts inventory, supplies, etc. for the assigned area and maintain/reconcile these items in order to meet or exceed contractual commitments and customer expectations.
• Manage the submission of administrative responsibilities for direct reports and self in order to provide and accurate/timely report of revenue, expenses and issues in the assigned area.
• Establish a close working relationship with area sales personnel in order to create a team atmosphere between sales/service and capitalize on sales opportunities.
• Participate in national and local trade shows in order to interact with customers and promote service offerings.
• Represent the company in a professional manner in order to instill confidence within current and prospective customers of clients products.
Required Education, Experience, Skills
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a FSE with Associates degree (or equivalent)
• Preferred over 7 years of industry experience