Great opportunity to help run the largest division of a diversified manufacturer! As the Division Controller, you'll provide leadership and coordination for ensuring the integrity and accuracy of financial planning, reporting, and controls.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Partner with the Division Operations Manager providing recommendations for measuring the financial and operational performance.
- Direct and Coordinate the company FP&A and budget management functions
- Assure that company accounting procedures conform to company policies, controls, and generally accepted accounting principles, as well as lend insights and guidance, contributing to the achievement of operating targets and objectives.
- This person must work with all company disciplines to promote a culture of quality and control.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including a working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Experience in ERP reporting systems.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis.