Donor Recruitment Specialist
We are seeking an outgoing Donor Recruiter to work for one of the top blood donation companies Nationally. If the non-profit sector is something you are passionate about please apply!
Must be able to work some weekends and have reliable transportation.
Coordinates and assists with the recruitment activities of the business under the direction of the Supervisor of Recruitment & Retention. Maintains and directs the organization of recruitment efforts and goals. Responsibilities may include recruiting in advance and/or day of blood drives at the drive site or via telephone; assisting with accuracy of marketing materials; and fulfilling promotional items for donors and sponsors. Functions as a liaison between sponsor groups and recruitment department.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Includes the following but other duties may be assigned.
- Assists Donor Recruiters to ensure department requirements/goals are met; including maintaining the timeliness of sponsor contacts, distribution and/or retrieval of recruitment materials; such as sign-up sheets, posters, banners, etc.
- Maintain 8-week review of materials for Recruiters.
- Maintaining accurate record integrity.
- Assists the Donor Recruiter to ensure sufficient blood collections to achieve assigned goals.
- As a representative of our client, serve as a liaison between sponsors/customer, donors and the appropriate staff. Handles inquiries and requests in a professional courteous, helpful and timely manner.
- Donor contact/Donor Recruitment through email and tele-recruitment list generation.
- Flexible schedule
- Reliable transportation
- Passion for the non-profit sector