E-commerce Operations Coordinator
We are currently working on an incredible opportunity with a large Corporation in the Charlotte area supporting their Web Operations team as an integral part of how the provide an elite customer experience.
The role includes the following tasks in addition to special projects defined by management.
- Support eCommerce initiatives as directed by Web Operations Team Lead
- Daily Review and resolution and response of all customer emails sent to the company, via the website regarding product issues, order delays and any additional inquire not resolved by the call center.
- Daily Review and resolution of all returned non-deliverable customer orders to the fulfillment center and Daily administration of all appeasement Gift Cards
- Responsible for any necessary forwarding/follow-up activities with other areas of the company for customer issue resolution
They are looking for an individual with the following characteristics:
- Detail Orientated
- Customer friendly candidate- they strive to hire candidates with top notch customer service skills and a dedication to providing excellent customer service to every customer and in any situation.
- Associate needs to be able to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- This role will work with senior level manager to think strategically about solving escalated issues.
- This person will need excellent internal and external communication skills and be able to work with all levels and areas of the business to find the best solutions.
- This individual will need to be able to work with multiple personalities and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong MS Excel Skills- Ability to sort, filter and edit reports
- 4 year degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in the retail environment
- Passion for Retail, Fashion and Thinking outside of the box
- Strong MS Suite Skills