eCommerce Client Success Manager
The eCommerce Client Success Manager role is a critical role that is responsible for the expert strategy, day to day management, execution and relationship management for eCommerce marketplace sellers and vendors. They will have a deep understanding of eCommerce and best practices and principals to achieve sales growth and trust with our clients. This role will report to the Director of Operations.
- Have relationship management skills to foster trust and growth with assigned clients.
- Experience creating strategic plans within the eCommerce space for brands and sellers on different marketplaces that will create brand awareness, sales growth, and consumer trust.
- Experience handling different selling categories and having knowledge of those categories trends and seasonality.
- Use analytical data to create forecasting, reports, and insights into the client accounts.
- Have a working knowledge of Amazon Seller central and vendor central from an operational standpoint to deliver on creating listings, meeting performance metrics, optimizing content.
- Skilled in Amazon Advertising (Sponsored products, PPC, Headline Ads, etc) to create campaigns within a set budget to grow client’s accounts
- Have an understanding of product demand and supply chain management.
- Work in tandem with sales, creative (design and copy), and operation to accomplish tasks for your client.
- Analytical minded
- Excellent Communication Skills
- High Attention to Detail
- Amazon or eCommerce Obsessed
- Bachelors Degree or relevant experience
- 1-3 years of Seller Central or Vendor Central experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in eCommerce and/or the Amazon marketplace
- 1 year of Account management or client facing experience
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in developing presentations and presenting to senior leaders
- Quantitative/Financial Analysis
- Retail Buying/Merchandising
- Retail Planning/Allocation
- Marketing Experience
- eCommerce Experience