· A global leader in their segment of consumer products
· Modern, forward thinking culture with great team collaboration
· Competitive compensation & benefits include health insurance, 401k, dental, vision, etc.
The eCommerce Manager will create and oversee strategies to increase eCommerce sales across existing and new partners, with P&L responsibility. We’re seeking someone experience with digital customer acquisition who utilizes data and strategy to drive their decisions. The Manager will give direction to day-to-day operations and digital marketing strategy. You’ll evaluate performance of the current program and conduct competitive intelligence research, partnering cross-functionally with all areas of the organization.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or similar
· 3+ years eCommerce expertise with proven success
· Amazon.com experience required, along with third party retail eCommerce partnerships
· Excellent experience with Excel and other digital marketing and eCommerce analytical tools