Location : Fort Mill, SC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Carmen Thomas
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4+
Required Education : Bachelor's degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Marketing
Job Description :
A global consumer products company has partnered with TalentBridge to identify a top-performer with an entreprenuerial spirit to join their team as an eCommerce Manager. The eCommerce Manager will led eCommerce strategy and execution for the organization, collaborating closely with product, sales, marketing, creative and supply chain teams.
- Manage all product content, product selection, product merchandising, customer experience and conversion rate optimization for eCommerce channels both in-house and with third party retailers.
- Assess processes and implement improvement changes to increase revenue and customer experience.
- Evaluate and report on channel and campaign performance, setting strategies for growth.
Required Qualifications :
- 4+ years eCommerce experience, preferably with third party e-tailer partners such as Amazon, Walmart, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or related.
- Excellent analytical experience with large data sets in Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- Strong organizational, planning, communication and presentation skills especially when partnered with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience utilizing Google Analytics, eCommerce CMS systems (Magento, Shopify or similar)