eCommerce Sales and Customer Service Manager
The ideal candidate is a leader who can set the tone and culture of the online store to ensure success in sales, customer service, delivery, profitability, operations, staffing, and associate development. An entrepreneurial spirit with a strong business sense is key to being successful in this role.
- Generate new business opportunities to drive pipeline growth.
- Build out, revamped, and formalized sales process.
- Work closely with marketing to test promotions, customer segmentation, list sourcing and management as well as marketing automation testing.
- Create a detailed plan for lead nurturing – from cold contact, to follow up cadence, to testing messages that work best to drive sales.
- Motivate the sales team to increase their personal sales and ensure efficiency through KPIs.
- Coach sales team to capitalize on potential sales opportunities.
- Sets short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate the effectiveness of current sales programs.
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Ultimately responsible for all sales made by the sales team.
Customer Service Operations
- Develop Sales and Customer Service into a cross-functional team that can work together to grow the business
- Identify efficiencies and improvements in how our company serves customers who need service regarding orders, inclusive of returns and exchanges.
- Drive those improvements and efficiencies across the spectrum of touch points, Including the handling of incoming tickets through phone, email and chat; creation of training materials and FAQs; regularly searching for ways that offer more scale and better customer satisfaction.
- Develop service level standards focused on response times & issue resolution while having a great experience.
- Work closely with HR to recruit, train, and motivate sales and customer service.
- Implement a formal sales training and orientation program to educate new hires as our company grows.
- Decide on appropriate staff levels to ensure coverage and drive outbound contact.
- 3+ years’ experience in sales management
- 5+ years’ experience in corporate setting
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or similar degree preferred
- Must have experience managing a CRM system
- Comfortable and quick at learning, teaching and implementing new systems and software
- Prior experience managing a team is required
- Proven track record of leadership and professional achievement
- Well organized with the ability to be flexible based on the needs of the business
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communicator and creative problem solver
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000 / year