Location : Lake Wylie, SC
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Compensation : open - 25-30/hr
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Marketing
Job Description :
- Optimize both B2B & B2C ecommerce operations including conversions, site content, product portfolios, and the customer journey
- Drive traffic, engagement, and revenue production through content development, landing page optimization, visual merchandising, promotional offerings, etc.
- Manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for all sites including both on and off-page analysis and change implementation to improve keyword rankings within search engines.
- With SEO best practices in mind, oversee images and product descriptions
- Help troubleshoot customer and order management with customer support and IT teams.
- Works along with ecommerce digital agency
Required Qualifications :
- 2-3 years of experience in ecommerce management, digital marketing, paid search, and web analytics
- Preferred knowledge in site analytics, display measurement, and Excel.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- HTML and CSS exposure preferred