- The Environmental Compliance Auditor will provide specialized expertise in the environmental field to ensure compliance with Federal, State and local laws and regulations.
- Ensure environmental compliance by completing all required paperwork and reporting to regulatory agencies.
- Perform internal audits, with proper documentation, in order to maintain compliance.
- Provide direction and support to all operations, as well as motivate and influence employees to be part of the team; conducting their activities in an environmentally sound manner, while meeting quality and production goals.
- Support of the environmental programs throughout the company; including regulatory report submissions, permit applications, remedial activities, sampling, audits, etc.
- Internal and external customer relations for environmental matters
- Coordinate and maintain the Environmental Assessment Program(s)
- Maintain the monthly Compliance Calendar for each facility
- Complaint investigations/regulatory responses
• Bachelor’s Degree (Industrial/ Occupational Safety & Health or Environmental Engineering) – OR - Associates degree
• 0-2 years of experience
• Must be able to leverage business understanding to the EHS strategies for the organization
• Good interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
• Important to excellent listening, consultative and negotiation skills.
• Ability in development policies proposals and procedures implementation, and interpretation and application of policies and standards.
• Must understand and be able to apply principles, theories and practices of environmental, health, and safety legal regulations (e.g.OSHAS…).
• Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and demonstrated abilities in leadership, communication and planning.