Electrical Design Engineer
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : TJ_EE
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+ Years
Required Education : 4 Year Engineering Degree Preferred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- Fast growing manufacturing and R&D organization with over 30 years of history in technology.
- Leading specialist in the development and marketing of innovative and sustainable.
- Company has been investing in new technology and capital upgrades.
- Preparation of schematic wiring diagrams, control panel layout and bills of material necessary for manufacturing.
- Distribute drawings and maintain drawing information database
- Prepare Request for Quotation and Purchase Requisitions
- Prepare submittal for customer approval
- Maintain and update files through the construction process
- Interact with customers and vendors
- Be extremely flexible and adaptable to changing requirements
- Some travel to customers and vendors
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience doing electrical controls design in a manufacturing related field.
- Electrical design experience.
- Experience working with Electrical Design software such as ePLAN, Autocad Electrical, or SolidWorks Electrical.
- Automation experience strongly preferred.
- 4 year Engineering Degree preferred, but will consider 2 year degree with related experience.