Location : Ft. Mill, SC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_ELE
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : 2 year technical Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
TalentBridge is seeking a talented Electrical Designer to join one leading manufacturing organizations in the Charlotte metro area.
- Develop electrical drawing and wiring schematics.
- Program, modify, and troubleshoot PLCs and HMIs.
- Maintain Engineering documents including BOMs and production drawings.
- Communicate with customers to create product specifications.
- Collaborate with shop floor personnel to provide technical assistance during manufacturing and assembly.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of a 2 year Associates Degree required. Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 3+ years' professional experience in a product development or manufacturing environment.
- Experience with 3D CAD and AutoCad.
- Experience with PLCs and HMIs strongly preferred.