WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- Fast growing manufacturing and R&D organization with over 30 years of history in technology.
- Leading specialist in the development and marketing of innovative and sustainable.
- Company has been investing in new technology and capital upgrades.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Preparation of schematic wiring diagrams, control panel layout and bills of material necessary for manufacturing.
- Distribute drawings and maintain drawing information database
- Prepare Request for Quotation and Purchase Requisitions
- Prepare submittal for customer approval
- Maintain and update files through the construction process
- Interact with customers and vendors
- Be extremely flexible and adaptable to changing requirements
- Some travel to customers and vendors
Minimum of 2 years’ experience doing electrical controls design in a manufacturing related field. Must have good computer, AutoCad and file management skills and working knowledge of programmable logic controllers. Must also have the skill to communicate professionally and effectively, both orally and written, with all appropriate parties. Must be highly organized, creative, thorough, detail oriented, and quality conscious.
Must be able to handle multiple tasks and produce work in an expedient and accurate manner.