Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : JPM_EE
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : 4 year OR 2 year technical degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
THE COMPANY PROFILE:
- Locally operated organization with over 50 years of history delivering custom machinery to clients in the manufacturing industry.
- Organization has experienced tremendous growth over the past few years which has created opportunities for tenured and new employees.
- Outstanding company culture with a great work life balance and focus on employee retention.
THE SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
- Design of complete electrical controls systems; PLCs, HMIs, VFDs, etc.
- Develop electrical schematics and panel layouts using AutoCad.
- Oversee assembly and testing of equipment in-house.
- Troubleshoot any issues during testing and/or installation.
- Provide ongoing technical support to customers.
- Create and maintain technical documents related to development of custom machinery.
Required Qualifications :
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or 2-year technical degree with equivalent experience.
- 3+ years' experience working in a manufacturing or systems integration type environment.
- Must have experience creating electrical schematics and control panel layouts.
- High level of proficiency with PLC programming (Allen Bradley and/or Siemens preferred).
- Experience with AutoCad and/or AutoCad Electrical.
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to travel locally and regionally up to 15%