TalentBridge has partnered with a global manufacturing organization, and we are seeking a talented Electrical Engineer to lead the design and development of industrial products and systems. The individual in this position will play an integral role in introducing and launching new products into the marketplace.
- Design and develop electrical systems such as wire harnesses, electrical diagrams, and sensors using 2D and 3D CAD.
- Create and maintain all technical documentation as needed related to electro-mechanical systems.
- Preform electrical design calculations to support new product development initiatives.
- Lead the development of software implementation and writing control parameters.
- Participate in the build of prototypes, and aid in the development and execution of testing/validation efforts.
- Work with production/manufacturing to troubleshoot any issues related to electrical systems during the manufacturing process.
- Specify and select components such as sensor, motors, drives, etc.
- Manage project to ensure products are delivered on time, within budget, and with the highest level of quality.
- 5+ years of electrical design experience in an industrial environment required. Automotive experience is highly preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited University.
- Must have experience with the design of wire harnesses and electrical schematics.
- Must have experience with software development.
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD software required.
- Strong troubleshooting skills necessary.
- Ability to work hands-on, on the production floor required.
- Experience working with heavy equipment and/or diesel engines highly desired.