Description: As an Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for the design of electrical systems from schematics through construction administration on a wide range of building types. As part of our integrated design teams you create buildings that elevate the human experience through design.
You'd be responsible for participating in the design process of electrical building systems and preparing detailed and electrical engineering design calculations and drawings to code.
The successful candidate will:
• Assist in developing project objectives, goals, and documentation policies.
• Develop electrical designs from concept through completion of construction.
• Prepare engineering design calculations and layouts.
• Prepare detailed engineering reports and narratives.
• Coordinate electrical design requirements with architecture, structure and other disciplines.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
• 1+ years experience as an Electrical Engineer designing power and lighting building systems on complex projects.
• Previous experience with a consulting engineering or A/E firm as an electrical engineer designing power, HVAC, and lighting systems for Commercial, Cultural / Performing Arts, Educational (K-12 and Higher Education) or Government projects (State or Federal).
• Experience and interest in sustainable building design or HVAC Systems.
• An appreciation and understanding of architectural design
• Experience with BIM (e.g. Autodesk Revit MEP) work flow.