Electrical Project Engineer
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_Pro
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
A growing manufacturing organization located in South Charlotte has an immediate need for an experienced Engineer to focus on process optimization and equipment upgrades for their manufacturing facilities.
The Process Engineer will have full project responsibility for the execution of equipment optimization projects and new equipment installations.
Required Qualifications :
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology; BSME will also be considered.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Strong PLC programming skills (Allen Bradley preferred)
- Experience with power distribution and motor control systems strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer is a plus.
- Project management experience
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50%