· Machine Repair & Troubleshooting - Communicate with the customer to determine machine problem. Troubleshoot hydraulics, electronics, and software, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems. Diagnose and repair problems. Identify and replace parts as necessary. Test and make adjustments. Ability to troubleshoot resourcefully with minimal product support.
· Communicate with the customer while at the customer site. Follow-up with customer after the repair is complete.
· Comply with safety regulations and maintain a clean and orderly work area.
· Complete all required paperwork and/or data entry in a timely manner.
· Other miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as required by the position.
· Possess exceptional electro-mechanical skills to troubleshoot, repair and eliminate failures related to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems related to company's manufacturing equipment and supporting facility operations.
· Be proactive in executing a preventive and predictive maintenance plans and be able to react, accurately diagnose failures and implement repairs that reflect the industries best practices to maximize up time and equipment utilization.
· Experience troubleshooting and providing maintenance on production robots
· Have the experience and skill to repair and assemble complicated equipment:
· Demonstrate a basic knowledge of controllers, electrical circuits, motor control, circuit boards and installation procedures.
· Ability to read and understand blueprints, electrical schematics and machine manuals
· Work with equipment manufacturers as required for preventive and emergency maintenance
· Work with Manufacturing Supervisor to manage work flow and maintenance cost and to comply with ISO & TS standards
· 3 Plus years of working experience
· Experience in a manufacturing / fabrication setting
· Exposure to CNC Machinery
· Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Wiring, GD&T
· Ability to travel up to 25%