Position Summary: World-Class manufacturer of industrial applications is in the midst of an exciting new chapter and has a need for a Engineering Manager to join their organization. Opportunity to work with cross-functional teams with multiple different areas of the company to improve the process, support operations, and work on new equipment installs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day engineering and maintenance operations for the plant
- Simultaneously manages multiple complex projects and demonstrates maximum progress on high priority projects without ignoring others with full project responsibility and accountability.
- Works closely with plant, technology center and manufacturing advancement and
- Recommend and lead capital and/or process improvements.
- Support day to day production on the shop floor and drive positive chance.
- Responsible for establishing the most effective manufacturing process
- Plan, determine, coordinate and control the processes concerning production
- Drive installation of new equipment and upgrades through optimization phase for on-time completion
- Responsible for quoting, coordination, scheduling, and incorporation of Engineering changes within prescribed budgets and time frames.
- Implement project schedules and plans
- Address all safety issues for machinery, support equipment and building
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college or technical school for Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 5 years related experience in a high-volume automotive production environment
- Management experience required
- Lean manufacturing raining; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with new equipment installation and cell layouts
- Automation and Automation Integration
- Fabrication experience