Entry Level - FP&A Analyst
Location : Uptown, Charlotte
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-3 Years
Required Education : 4 Year Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Preparation of reporting and analysis to Corporate Controller, Business Unit Controller, Plant Controllers & CFO.
- Develop more efficient processes and tools to prepare and report on forecasts and budgets.
- Support special projects, including data gathering, cost & price analysis, ROI, NPV analysis and other ad hoc analysis as required.
- Provides feedback to management regarding risks and opportunities associated with financial forecasts and business plans.
- Assist in monitoring compliance of management rules and internal control policies.
Required Qualifications :
- BS degree in finance, accounting or equivalent required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Detail oriented analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to interact with of all levels of the organization in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.