Entry Level Human Resource Specialist
We are currently recruiting for an incredible opportunity to join a dynamic HR team in an entry level client focused position. In this role you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the daily lives of the company's employees and learn the foundations of HR, Benefits and leave of absence processing.
Who we are looking for?
- Customer focused mindset
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Organized and diligent work ethic
- Passionate about helping others
- Team Player
- Interest in pursuing a career in HR
- Answering all inbound calls for the Benefits center related to HR issues such as Leave of Absence processing, benefits enrollment and general HR questions
- Responsible for recording all phone conversations
- Research and resolve all issues discussed with associates and processing leave requests
- Maintain all documentation for leave paperwork
- Reviews associates notes and explain the process to employees
- Coordinate with Insurance and payroll department when short term disability is enacted
- Processing any necessary paperwork for state leaves
- Manage the submission of all required paperwork such as medical certification, doctors notes, leave notes, etc.
- College degree preferred
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Passion for providing excellent customer service and general enjoyment when solving peoples problems and talking with associates over the phone or via email
- Outgoing, upbeat and friendly personality
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment.
- Strong Problem solving ability
- Tech Savoy- MS Office Proficiency
- Strong Multi-tasking experience