Location : Lancaster, SC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Bachelors or equivalent combination of education and experience
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Support end user reporting and analysis requirements
- Implement and support the following SAP S4/Hanna modules: Finance, Sales, Customer Management, Supply Chain, Inventory Warehouse, and Production planning.
- Define user interfaces and functional specifications
- Use reporting tools such as FACTS, SAP, BI, BO and excel based tools.
- Maintain ERP DB
- Set up and maintain Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) trading partners
- Design and develop problem resolution procedures for the EDI system.
- Document instructions for all trading partner documents and barcode labels
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in database report writing or related field.
- Strong hands-on Data Base Management experience.
- Experience with MS Office products
- Experience with EDI and SAP, S4 Hanna preferred.
- Project planning to include cost, resource, time and implementation estimates and tracking.
- Experience with multiple project deadlines with minimal guidance
- Understanding of root cause analysis and corrective action means and can inform and update on topic
- The ability to troubleshoot highly technical problems as they relate to database structures, reporting tools, and analysis of data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.