Executive Assistant to CEO
The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for maximizing the potential of the organization by supporting the executive leadership team and acting as the office manager for the Charlotte office. While this role is a support position involving the traditional executive support functions, we are looking for an executive assistant who wants more than that and desires to become an integral part of the company and not just an order taker.
Administrative support responsibilities will include facilitating the daily actions of the CEO and COO, serving as a liaison both internally and externally, while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and communication. This position will involve working with sensitive and highly confidential data while interacting with the firms cliental and operating as an integral part of the business’ daily operations with a high degree of exposure to the leadership team and business initiatives.
- Manage all day-to-day business functions of the executive leadership team; including, but not limited to, calendar management, email management, travel planning and administrative duties.
- Organize complex travel arrangements with frequent last-minute changes for domestic and international travel
- Responsible for compiling, reviewing and providing fully comprehensive travel itineraries for executive travel including hotel accommodations, car reservations, dinner venues, event space, catering etc.
- Screening incoming calls and voice messages as necessary, taking accurate messages and promptly relaying them, arranging telephone and conference calls as requested and maintaining an up to date list of all key contacts.
- Plan and coordinate special events, corporate meetings, develop presentations, agendas, and itineraries for on and off-site meetings.
- File monthly expense reports and coordinate with Corporate Liaison for processing
- Proactively following up on critical items to ensure that deadlines and commitments are met.
- Willing and able to effectively perform any business support task necessary to get the work product completed in the allotted timeframe.
- Use tact, discretion, and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential information and develop the confidence to make sound business decisions in the executive’s absence.
- Office Management Responsibilities include ordering office supplies, ensuring kitchen is stocked, developing vendor relations and resolving any facilities or maintenance issue through building relationship with the appropriate subcontractors when necessary
- Assist with ad hoc tasks and projects, as needed.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification/experience.
- 5 years of experience in supporting C-Level Executives.
- Proven proficiency in MS Suite including advanced knowledge with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- 5 years of experience planning domestic and international travel itineraries on a corporate level
- Clever, resourceful, self-sufficient and independently driven personality
- The ability and desire to “Think outside the box” to make things happen and identify solutions.
- Strong decision-making ability and impeccable attention to detail.
- Passion for understanding and learning the business and provide additional support outside of the traditional EA responsibilities.
- Resourceful in accomplishing tasks and demonstrate flexibility in taking on new challenges and requirements.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Flexible with work hours – ability to work additional hours to complete tasks that are deadline-sensitive, as required.
- Experience handling highly confidential information and using discretion.
- Experience in creating high level presentations and reporting
- Experience initiating and managing complex travel schedules for executives, visitors, etc.
- Industry experience in the private equity/asset management/ Financial services field is a plus
- Compensation based on experience