We are currently recruiting for a top-notch executive assistant for a growing organization in the Fort Mill area. This candidate will need to have 5 or more years of experience supporting C- suite executives and understand the importance of holding a high degree of confidentiality as they will be exposed to confidential company information. This person will be responsible for performing multiple other administrative duties as well as personal tasks for one of the senior leaders. Our company is growing rapidly, so our ideal candidate would need to be capable of navigating an ever-changing, positive environment while being professional and gracious under pressure.
This ideal candidate should be self-motivated/proactive, professional, along with the ability to multi-task and learn quickly. Principal responsibilities include but are not limited to: coordinate executive communications via email, text, and by phone. Interfacing with clients and vendors, being the ‘shadow’ of the executives in a professional and friendly manner. Arrange and schedule travel itineraries, pricing, and calendar management along with meetings and agendas. Knowledge of basic computer programs such as Word, Excel, Google (email/calendar/messaging), while also computer savvy enough to learn new and original software programs for the company is required.
Extreme attention to detail and the ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality while maintaining a friendly and team-building personality with staff and clientele. This is an excellent opportunity to join a family owned, fast growing company with a friendly, casual demeanor.
- 3-5 years’ experience in and Office Administrator role
- Excellent business acumen and ability to exercise sound judgment and prioritization
- Able to observe and maintain the utmost confidentiality
- Must Haves.
- 5-8 Years Office management Experience in a fast paced work environment
- 1 Year Quick Books Experience is a plus
- Good Mathematical Skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Communicates with honesty, kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency