We are currently recruiting for an awesome opportunity for an experienced executive assistant supporting 1-2 C-suite executives in a dynamic and fast paced environment!
This full-time position is responsible for providing a high level of administrative support to C- Suite Executives. This position requires attention to detail, flexibility and the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task in an environment that requires frequent change. This individual must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. The individual is expected to maintain confidentiality and exhibit a high level of discretion and professionalism.
- Provide high level executive support to Executive leaders including managing complex calendars and constantly changing schedules.
- Under general supervision, oversees all aspects of small projects and/or phases of larger projects.
- Translates business needs into requirements.
- Runs or assists with project meetings and is responsible for project tracking.
- Provides updates to business leadership regarding project status.
- Calendar Management which includes set up and scheduling of meetings across multiple calendars and time zones, booking and managing travel (including international arrangements); submitting and reconciliation of expense reports.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments, including on-site / off-site meetings engaging
- Conference & Event Planning , producing and distribute correspondence and capturing meeting minutes and generation of reports.
- Arrange and coordinate complex travel itineraries.
- Process expense reports and vendor invoices for reimbursement/payments and reconciliation.
- Interface with the team and clients at all levels of the organization, both within and outside the company
- Respond to incoming telephone calls, routing calls as appropriate
- Respond to inquiries for information and provide follow-up on requests to ensure resolution.
- Handle confidential/sensitive information.
- Maintains documents and records following administrative policies.
- File, photocopy, order and maintain department supplies.
- Assist in the preparation and/or coordination of memoranda, presentations, reports and spreadsheets by preparing and editing text, slides and other materials.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills: Required:
- Extensive knowledge of PC equipment and software programs. (Microsoft Office Suite a must).
- BA Preferred
- 5+ years of experience.
- Promotes a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values teamwork and a commitment to quality
- Ability to execute duties and responsibilities independently and with minimal supervision, think critically, synthesize information from a variety of sources, work collaboratively or independently as required, prioritize effectively and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, effectively carry out written and oral instructions