Facilities Office Coordinator
We are currently recruiting for an awesome opportunity to join a dynamic facilities management team! In this role you will be responsible for the management and coordination of support services for the facilities management team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan, direct and supervise office support services for the department, including the organization of the office, including efficient procedures, mail procedures, filing systems, invoice documentation, telephone, computers, and ensures that all systems are operational and records are up to date.
- Responsible for ensuring that office procedures and procurement are followed by project staff.
- Responsible for management and input of new work orders into the CRM System that and delegated in an efficient and orderly manner. Review of work orders for prioritization, dispatch, and timely completion of work.
- Financial – Ensures that invoices are received in a timely manner from vendors and for coding of invoices for submission to the internal Accounting department for payment. Tracks invoices and expenses to ensure budget compliance.
- Assists Facility Manager to ensure department compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintenance of inventory with respect to office supplies and company forms, etc. for project team use.
- Ensure adequate supplies of uniforms are available for new hires.
- Involvement with facilities planning and maintenance and custodial operations.
- Involvement in the dispatch of maintenance personnel on a daily basis.
- Assists in the completion of weekly and/or monthly reports on maintenance, scheduling, work orders and other on-site activities.
- Involvement in meetings that the management conducts about the organization’s policies and the steps that it plans to take for continuous improvement in operations and strategic development.
Job Abilities and Skills:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, including strong writing, speaking and listening skills.
- Excellent computer skills and above average knowledge of office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
Solid attention to detail.
- Data entry skills for work order system.
- Ability to operate equipment such as copy machines, fax machines, personal computers, scanners and other office machinery.
Confident positive attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment.
- Confident positive attitude.
- Willingness to do whatever is necessary to assist team and support company policies and procedures.
- Requirement: Successful Drug screen & criminal background check.
Education, certification and/or license requirements:
College Degree or a business related professional trade certification preferred.