Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : AXM
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 0-4
Required Education : 4 year degree preferred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Administrative and Support Services
Job Description :
The Fashion Coordinator for Advertising works closely with the supervisor, advertising stylists, merchandise buying offices and sample traffic coordinator to facilitate the activities around the merchandise samples used for advertising production. This individual is responsible for ensuring that all needed assets and resources are identified to successfully meet the project schedule.
- Coordinate vendor samples and help ensure deadlines are met for availability.
- Catalog vendor samples and ensure that samples are labeled and entered into STS, Marketing Workflow and any other system used by Sample Management.
- Work with merchandise buying offices to receive and process samples from turn-in meetings and acquire late samples.
- Check out and pack processed samples to be shipped out to photo session.
- Maintain sample storage rooms, work with buying offices as needed in sample storage rooms and dispose of aged samples.
- Receive, check-in and ensure samples are returned to the sample storage room or merchant after production.
- Other projects as assigned by Sample Supervisor.
Required Qualifications :
- Action-oriented: Must demonstrate a capacity to operate successfully in a fast paced, changing environment to make fact based decisions and implement recommendations quickly to drive for continuous improvement. Reacts to business trends in a timely and efficient manner, while ensuring continuity with strategic goals.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, establish priorities, and meet deadlines. Ability to multi-task.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Aptitude for finding creative solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to work with little supervision. Good Organizational skills; detailed oriented.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- BA or BS degree. Experience as merchandise assistant or fashion education experience preferred.
- Successful experiences working within a team, good team building skills. Partners with others.
- Ability to work with PC, MS Excel and learn other necessary computer programs.